We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all patients who attend our centre; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. This document has been devised to reflect the new GDPR regulations which come into force from 25th May 2018. It may be updated from time to time in accordance with any new regulations.
- Who We Are
We are Tradalhko Ltd, Meadside, Kidmore End, RG4. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the data controller.
- What Personal Data Do We Collect and What Do We Do With It?
We record and collect the following categories of personal data: name, address and email address. Our lawful basis for processing this data is one of contract, and for the provision of providing you with relevant content.
- Retaining Your Personal Data
We will retain your data on record unless you decide otherwise. You are able to unsubscribe and remove your data at any time.
- Your Rights
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing; or by email to the data controller whose details are given above in point 1. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require. We will need to verify your identity so we may ask for a copy of your passport, driving license and/or a recent utility bill.
If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact the centre directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made promptly.
If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the data controller, whose details are given above in point 1.
If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the data controller, whose details are given above in point 1.
- Data Breaches
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach; explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
- Should You Wish To Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
- Automated Decision Making And Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Kidmore End, OXON RG49BD
Last Edited on 2018-07-01